Welcome to the Reed Residence Life Housing Portal! Residence Life oversees the experience of living on campus at Reed. We coordinate placement in on-campus housing, facilitate community-focused programming, and ensure a safe and welcoming environment in the residence halls and other college housing options for students. Please explore the portal for information about applying to live on campus and let us know if you have any questions!
Our Residence Halls
We have 27 residential buildings on campus at Reed, ranging from smaller houses to apartment complexes and traditional residence halls. Our halls are all non-smoking as well as gender inclusive.
There are four types of residence hall rooms available to students at Reed: singles, undivided doubles, divided doubles, and triples.
Visit our website for more information about our halls, as well as floor plans of each building.
Each residence hall on campus is supported by a House Adviser (HA). Our HAs are peer leaders who help facilitate community and support students in their endeavors at Reed. HAs are a great resource for new and returning students when encountering any questions or concerns about living on campus.
Our House Advisers are supervised by Area Coordinators (ACs), who oversee our communities and meet with students for a variety of reasons. Learn more about them here!
Spring Only Housing 2023
- Oct. 15, 2022: Portal Opens for Spring Only Housing Applications
- Dec. 11th, 2022 Deadline to submit request for DAR accomodation
- Dec. 16th, 2022 by 5 pm: Portal Closes for Spring Only Housing Applications
- Dec. 30th, 2022: Students receive housing assignments for Spring 2023
- Jan. 9th, 2023: Student deadline to sign housing contract, sign COVID addendum, or cancel housing contract.
Break Housing - WINTER - **Applications have closed. Please contact email@example.com if your situation has changed since applications were due and you need to seek a deadline exception.
- October 15: Applications available through the Housing Portal
- October 29: Applications due by 11:59pm
- November 4: Students informed of application status via email
- November 18: Accepted students must confirm their acceptance
- December 5: Deadline to cancel winter housing contract
- December 16: Winter housing payment due